Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked questions. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for them please do pop us a message.
How do I order?
All orders go through the website. Simply add the item to your basket and checkout. Custom orders will be added to the site and a link sent to you to order via.
How do I wash my clothing you've printed?
All clothing orders come with a wash care sticker on the packaging.
These guidelines are what the printing can withstand and not garment specific.
- The printing can be washed at up to 40 degrees safely.
- I always advise to avoid tumble drying as this can affect the adhesive on some Heat Transfer Vinyls. If you choose to tumble dry your items I cannot be held responsible for any lifting or damage.
- ALWAYS iron inside out/on the reverse. NEVER iron directly on the printing itself.
- If you remember, turn the garment inside out before washing. This just lessens the chance of the printing catching on any sharp/scratchy items that may be in the wash – zips etc.
Please always check the original garment label (usually found at the bottom, left hand seam) for any specific care guidelines for the item itself. Some items will not be suitable for machine washing – tote bags for example. This is down to the item itself and not the printing.
How do I contact you regarding my order?
There are several ways you can contact TFD.
- Whilst on the website – there is a chat option in the bottom left of the screen. This is like messenger and comes through to either my mobile or desktop application. It will only ever be me, Charlotte, that responds to you. No bots. No strangers.
- Head over to my Facebook Page or Instagram and contact me through the messaging service on there.
- Drop me an email to email@example.com
- Send me a message via Whatsapp – 07972 831 368
Please note that I only have my emails, Whatsapp and Social Media notifications live on my work mobile (number above). I do not pick up standard text messages or phone calls so please do not use these methods to contact me as they will likely be missed.
I can't find what I want on your website
It is almost impossible for me to have everything I can offer on the website. If you have something in mind and can’t see it then get in touch and I can see if I can help!
How long with my order take to be complete?
My standard processing time is between 5 and 10 working days (up to 2 weeks).
During peak times this could increase. An updated processing time will be informed at order point if this happens.
Working days do not include weekends or Bank Holidays so if you order on a Friday then the first working day is from the following Monday. If the Monday is a Bank Holiday the first working day would be the Tuesday.
This time scale is the time it takes me to order supplies, print and dispatch your order. It does not include the time it take Royal Mail to then delivery your order. Once orders leave TFD HQ they are in the very capable hands of Royal Mail.
I don't want a "standard" t-shirt. Can you offer something different?
Here at Teal Fox Designs we have a wide range of T-Shirts available for you. Be it a ladyfit or a boyfriend fit I’m sure there will be a style to fit your need.
Check out the t-shirt section of the catalogue here. We have secured several wholesale suppliers meaning we can offer a wide choice of items.
Do you hold stock of clothing items?
Due to the vast range of products I offer I don’t hold stock, as such. It just isn’t feasable to do so.
The unisex t-shirts come in 55 colours and up to 7 sizes. Can you imagine how much space I’d need to hold even just one of each?! And then you know someone will go and order 2 of something and I won’t have it!
I do sometimes have a few items available as “stock”. This is generally something generic which if somebody was after a last minute item could well suit their needs.
Can I put my mug in the dishwasher?
If you have ordered a standard white 11oz mug then yes, they can go in the dishwasher. Although to prolong the life of the printing I would always advise hand washing where you can.
The glitter mugs and enamel mugs are for hand washing only.
Try not to leave your mug submerged in water for a long period of time as this can, in some instances, deteriorate the printing.